Facial Reflexology for Wellbeing
I am delighted to offer The Bergman Method Facial Reflexology within my mobile therapies.
Facial Reflexology is based on the same theory as traditional hand and foot Reflexology however in this treatment the focus is on the pressure points located on the face. The face provides a beautiful and precise tool to read what is going on within the body’s internal organs, central nervous system and neuro-biolgical system. The face’s proximity to the brain and cranial nerves makes Facial Reflexology exceptionally powerful in impacting the body systems.
The unique benefit of Facial Reflexology is that not only does it aim to help you improve your health and wellbeing, it can provide you with a healthy glow which can help you to look better and younger.
The face will look and feel smoother and more toned as circulation is improved and muscle tension is reduced. Some clients call it their ‘mini Face-lift’ as Facial Reflexology helps to strengthen layers of the skin tissue and improve skin tone, making possible benefits such as tightening drooping jowls and sagging eyelids, smoothing and softening frown lines and diminishing the effects of the years.
Whilst Botox might make people look relaxed on the outside, the added benefit of Facial Reflexology creates a feeling of wellbeing on the inside as well. Additionally, the body is encouraged to eliminate toxins as the body’s healing mechanisms are stimulated. Furthermore, over a series of sessions there may be a reduction in lines and wrinkles.
- Aims to relieve the effects of stress.
- Aims to improve circulation to the face and head area.
- Improves lymphatic drainage aiding the removal of waste products and toxins.
- Relieves tension in the muscle tissue.
- Relieves mental strain and improves concentration.
- Helps relieve sinusitis/congestion.
- Has a direct rejuvenating effect of the skin and leaves the face glowing and radiant.
- May bring about a general feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- May relieve symptoms caused by neurological or nervous system disorder.
1 Hour treatment - £40 Includes consultation